Respect the Truveli Community
We're not asking for the kind of respect reserved for nuns, the elderly, and brain surgeons. We mean don't abuse the site. Every cool new community feature on Truveli involves a certain level of trust. We trust you to be responsible, and respect that trust. Please be one of them.
Don't Cross the Line
Here are some common-sense rules that will help you steer clear of trouble:
- Truveli is not for pornography or sexually explicit content.
- Gratuitous violence is not allowed.
- Truveli is not a shock site. Don't post things intended to shock or disgust.
- Respect copyright. Only upload Content that you made or that you are authorized to use. This means don't upload Content you didn't make, or use content that someone else owns the copyright to.
- We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity).
- Everyone hates spam. Don’t create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views. It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
Please take these rules seriously and take them to heart. Don't try to look for loopholes or try to lawyer your way around the guidelines—just understand them and try to respect the spirit in which they were created.
We Enforce These Guidelines
Okay, this one is more about us than you. Truveli staff review flagged Content 24 hours a day, seven days a week to determine whether they violate our Community Guidelines. When they do, we remove them. Accounts are penalized for Community Guidelines violations and serious or repeated violations can lead to account termination. If your account is terminated, you won’t be allowed to create any new accounts.
Truveli is for the Community
Remember that this is your community! Each and every user of Truveli makes the site what it is, so don't be afraid to dig in and get involved!
- Have fun with the site.
- Let folks know what you think. Feedback's part of the experience, and when done with respect, can be a great way to make friends, share stories, and make your time on Truveli richer.
That's it! Thanks for reading!